OK, so sue me!

I broke my own promise. I promised I would write one new post every day and here I am ... 4 days late! Shame on me! But I have a good excuse: I've been busy! Yes, I know, we all are. That's no excuse.

But I've been really busy! I completed a custom for a client and mailed it out. I did a monster photo shoot for Baby Gassy Gooma -- 17 pieces of clothing modeled in many different ways by Sydney which turned into over 400 photos edited down to 96 good ones... WHEW! I completed an auction template for the Designers Notion "Spring Fashion Event". I completed about 75% of a brand new design for the above mentioned launch (which, BTW, it starts this Thursday, March 1st, so please check it out!) I hung out with the family and visited with friends. Did I get any sleep this weekend?... not really. But I accomplished everything I set out to do, so I feel good.

Right now, I'm feeling energized because a new shipment of fabric just came in (you know, during my 4-day hiatus). We're talking... Fresh Cut by Heather Bailey, Lotus by Amy Butler, Dandy Damasks by Michael Miller. Yards and yards and yards of glorious fabric! Oh yeah! I am literally drooling here looking at all this stuff. And the set I almost completed this weekend is made with my favorite of the Lotus prints... this one! I will share tomorrow. I have no energy to take pictures right now.

Off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Patty,

    You lucky duck! I'm waiting for my fabric shipment....argh! It's like being a kid in a candy store, isn't it?? LOL!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |