And the winners are...

WHEW! That was fun! We had 216 entries in the basket, and lots of you had multiple chances to win because every bid on my auctions was worth 2 entries and every winning bid was 5 extra entries. First, Jon put all the names into a database and printed them out for me. Some entries were just email addresses, because they came straight from my mailing list and other were eBay id's because we pulled them from my auctions. So I apologize in advance for the names appearing in 2 different formats below.

Then, Sophie & Sydney took turns pulling names out of the basket as I photographed the whole event.

So, without much further ado, I will begin to announce the winners (click on the pictures below to enlarge if you'd like to read the names on the cards). The grand prize will come last! ;)

A set of 4 limited-edition Disney lenticular postcards goes to mamigirlboutique. Congratulations!!! You are going to love these!



A custom-made lotus flower pin goes to emaglero. Congratulations, Dana!! These have become quite popular since I took a few with me to Salt Lake City for the "Girls Getaway Weekend". Hope you like yours. :)



Another set of 4 limited-edition Disney lenticular postcards goes to annabella*design. Congratulations, Aida!!! Your girls are going to love these!



A second custom-made lotus flower pin goes to themainebaby. Congratulations!! I hope you like yours too.




My third and last set of 4 limited-edition Disney lenticular postcards goes to butterflybaby25. Congratulations, Angela Hutchens!! You are going to love these!


A $10.00 gift certificate good toward any future MODKID boutique purchase goes to... pam@molliefearing. Congratulations, Pam! I will mail your certificate soon. Happy Shopping!



A $25.00 gift certificate good toward any future MODKID boutique purchase goes to... cocowee2005. Congratulations, Lauren! I will mail your certificate soon. Happy Shopping!


And, finally, the GRAND PRIZE winner of a custom made 2-piece original set by MODKID Boutique is....

saudishoppingqueen

YAY! Congratulations, Michelle!!! How exciting! I will be contacting you shortly for information regarding this custom-made set. I look forward to making this for you!

Thank you all again for your continued support. It has truly been the best year of my life. I have met some incredible people and had some amazing experiences. If I could I would reward each and every one of you for tagging along with me on this crazy, wild ride! :) As always, I will offer FREE shipping to anyone on my mailing list... it's the least I could do for putting up with my blabbering mouth for so long! LOL!

I will contact all of the winners shortly to get your mailing addresses and any other information needed. The gift certificates are actually printed, so you will receive those in the mail as well, with some little surprises! ;)

Thanks and good night, all!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun with this! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone! Michelle, you are one lucky gal!!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:13 PM

    OMG!! Oh Patty!! I am completely speechless right now!!!!!!!

    What a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL surprise!!! Oh, I feel like the LUCKIEST Mommy in the world! You are right Michelle!=)

    I have been away and have not been on the computer much. Hence, why I am only now replying!

    You are THE BEST! What an AMAZING contest and I am GRATEFUL beyond words!

    From My Heart To Yours!
    Big Hugs & Smiles!
    Michelle & Felicity
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

    P.S. I am off to email you know Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |