Sweet Abigail

One of my favorite customers just spoiled me rotten this weekend. First she sends me pictures of her sweet daughter, Abigail, in her new "Bistro" set. I was so excited!! But then when I asked permission to feature her here on my blog, she sends me more pictures in some of the other MODKID originals she owns. I had forgotten about some of these because a couple of the separates were custom designed for Abigail, meaning that after the auction ended we worked together to make extra mix & match pieces for the sets she had won, so it was such a treat seeing these on a little girl, since they had never been modeled before! Christy, thank you SO MUCH for making my day! I will share these with the world so they can see what a happy, sweet little girl Abigail is!!



What a great way to leave this blog before going on vacation! I may have mentioned this before, but in case I haven't, my family and I are leaving for a 7-day vacation to Florida this Tuesday, July 3rd. My parents live down there, in Cocoa, so we will be staying with them. Sophie & Sydney will be hanging out with grandma & grandpa while Jon & I take a 4-day/3-night cruise to the Bahamas... WOOHOO!!! This will be a special cruise for us not only because it is the first time in a long, long time that we go anywhere together without kids, but also, the only 2 times I have gone on a cruise I was pregnant, so I was not able to enjoy myself as much as I wanted to. Let's just say that virgin CocoLoco's are not as much fun as the real ones, LOL! And, last time we went I was dying to try the parasailing and the rock-climbing wall... but both of those activities would be way too dangerous for women in my state, so I stood on the sidelines while everyone else enjoyed themselves. I did do some of the more harmless activities, like snorkeling, but my adventurous mind was dying to try the daredevil stuff, LOL! Remember the post where I mentioned that I had gone skydiving & scuba diving? Yep, this is just another one of those things to put on my "Done That!" list! :) So this time I am going ALL OUT!!!! I have always wanted to try parasailing. It looks like so much fun!! I'm THERE!

So, I will say my goodbyes now just in case I don't get a chance to update my blog tomorrow before leaving. I have so much on my to-do list it's not even funny! I really wanted to have a studio sale and clear out all my old samples to make room for my new Fall 2007 collection, but I just don't know. Ebay has been so slow lately. Do you all think I should list all my samples from last year... all the Fall '06 stuff? I have sets in size 24M/2T and some in size 5T/6 that were only worn for modeling. I also have a couple of Spring sets that I could list. Let me know if any of your would be interested in some studio samples... at this point I am not looking to make a profit, just recover my materials cost and move them out so I can make room for all the new stuff...

OK, so maybe if I have time, I might list a few things tomorrow evening and let the auctions run for 7 days so they will end when my trip ends. :) If I do, I will post it here...

12 comments:

  1. That has to be the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen :) Of course I'm partial no doubt! Seriously we love our ModkidBoutique creations, well I should say I love them, Abigail would just as soon be naked! Christy (Abigail's mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christy!!!! You created a new blogger account! Does that mean you will join all of us nuts in blog land? Hope so! LOVE YA! Oh, and I am right there with ya on the "naked" thing... what is it with kids and wanting to be naked... or barefoot... all the time? LOL!

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Definitely have a Blog Sale, Miss Patty! :)

    Have a lovely vacation. The Bahamas is one of my most favourite places to go. I'm envious, you lucky thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Patty, if you could see how GREEN I am with envy! Have a wonderful "adult" vacation and you soooo need to clear those samples out!
    Have a wonderful & safe trip :)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail is one lucky little girl!!! And very cute to boot!

    Have fun Patty, you little miss adventurer you!

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, ladies! Well, it is near midnight and I am still just half-way through packing so I don't think I'll be listing anything anytime soon... it'll have to be next week!

    See ya!

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:58 AM

    Yes Patty!!! PLease list some sample sets! I am dying to own something of yours:)

    XO,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:13 AM

    Oh, what a little sweetie Abigail is!! BEAUTIFUL pics and love all of those sets! Lucky little one!

    Best Wishes for a WONDERFUL adult holiday!! Do truly enjoy the cruise and all of it's activities! have some fun for all of us!:)

    Yes, Please do list those samples for us all to see!! I want one of last years designs quite badly!;) Be sure and let us know where, here or eBay. I hope I don't miss it as we to leave late this week for the first of our travels to Dubai and the UK. Although, I will have my laptop! Tee Hee!:)

    Have LOADS of fun and be safe!

    Big Smiles & Hugs
    Michelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun, patty! we're going on vacation right now too...but don't have old enough kids to take an adult vaca yet. fun for you! =)
    PLEASE do get rid of those samples...i want lots of both or those sizes!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again, ladies! I will list what I have left next week. For those of you who are also traveling this week: have a safe trip and have FUN! :)

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute! I love the other Petit Jardin too. Emma wore it to her one year check up today and they all had a fit over her. :o) I can't wait to see what samples you have to sell...definitely do a blog sale! I am so intrigued by your upcoming OOAK Japanese set. :o) I am definitely going to have to get off of eBay "restriction" from the hubby! I hope you enjoy your cruise...it sounds like it will be an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Amber! That is the same Petit Jardin as the one Emma has, except Christy added an extra top to the set for mix & match purposes. ;)

    We are here relaxing at my mom's house in FL... just killing time till the cruise! :)

    patty

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |