I spotted a resell!

Just wanted to make you aware of a couple of resells I've spotted on eBay for those of you who are looking for a bargain. ;)

Sarah, of mm*designs*boutique, is reselling a EUC 2T Primavera. Click here to see this auction. It ends in only a few hours, so act fast or it will be gone soon.


And Susan of *confetti*kidz* has listed a brand new with tags 3T Autumn Blooms Jumper Dress. Click here to see the auction. This is at a very low price (lower than on her site) so it is an amazing deal!!


Happy shopping! :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 AM

    Thanks, Patty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always loved your designs Patty!! I still havent been able to part with my set. :-)

    I've tagged you to see for what check out.....

    http://rainasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ~Alicia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh--can't believe i missed that first one. *sigh*
    will watch the next one...thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah... you're welcomed! Hope it helped! :)

    Raina... I'm off to check it out! ;)

    Love... Sorry, hun. I'm sure there will be more. Keep checking.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |