Be Mine

I had the absolute pleasure this past couple of weeks of getting to know -- and work with -- the lovely Alla, from My_Little_CityGirl. I have been a fan of her knitted items for who knows how long and I was just ecstatic when we decided to do this "sweet collaboration".

Alla was wonderful to work with and when her sweater arrived in the mail, I was just blown away. The workmanship is unsurpassed, the materials are gorgeous and the colors are so bright and cheery. Sydney fell in love with it as soon as she laid eyes on it too.

So, without much further ado, I present to you... BE MINE, a sweet collaboration.



Once I saw Alla's sweater I knew I had to make something equally as impressive and I hope I accomplished the task at hand. ;) I created a 4-piece set that will be custom-made for sweeties size 12M to 5T.



Click HERE to visit my auction.

My favorite picture of Alla's sweater (Sydney was warm and cozy in the frozen tundra that we call our backyard):



Click HERE to visit Alla's auction.

Oh, and Martha, from sugar.snaps, created a couple of M2M beaded hair clips that are just so adorable. We own a bunch of Martha's snaps and my girls love them ... I even wear them on occasion! ;)

You can find these gorgeous snaps HERE and HERE.

Search "Valentine BE MINE" this week to check out all of our matching pieces.

Thanks so much, Alla and Martha, for collaborating with me. This has been a blast!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Thank you so much Patty for this wonderful collaboration and your kind of words ;) You are such Amazing person and it was Absolute pleasure to deal with!!! Smiles, Alla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:05 AM

    WOW!!! What an amazing set! Love it all! Two talented ladies you both are!

    With friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alla... the pleasure is all mine! :)

    Lisa... thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |