Always Mod

These past two weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. After the thrill of attending Quilt Market last weekend and meeting up with so many old friends, I've had to force myself to jump back into the flow of things, wearing the big hats of mommy, clothing designer and textile designer. Which, speaking of the latter, we are in the final, final steps of the fabric design process and I should be able to show you some sneaks very, very soon!

But what brings me to this posting today is something that I am still a bit choked up about. The folks at Always Mod, an authorized retailer of Marimekko, run this awesome blog which showcases new products and design ideas and shares history and news on the company. Well, a few days ago, they contacted me and asked if they could feature my Etsy shop on their blog! (OMG, right?) I was like.... "Uhm, let me think about it for a sec... YES, YES, YES!"

Well, the feature is up today and WOW, what a feature! They have 5 large photos from my Blüm Collection up on their site and a very nice write up.

Click here to go to the Always Mod blog and here for their online store... such YUMMY stuff! Or click here to check out Marimekko's website... always such a treat for the eyes!

Thank you to the Always Mod staff for taking notice of little ol' me and for that amazing feature... I still can't believe it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Patty! That's so great! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. Thanks for sharing and you are always MOD & awesome, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, Patty aren't they patterns just amazing?! I will never forget the lesson during Design classes when our prof. reveal us theirs amazing Designs and bold patterns!!!!I received one of Marimekko trays as a wedding present from a friend and it is still one of my favs things;). I was so lucky to get a few yds of the red poppies and I've created the outfit as the fall preview and can't wait to list it:o).
    Thanks so much for sharring some absolutely outstanding news, including your fantastic feature, you so deserve it!!!WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first stop by your blog. I love it! Congrats on the Etsy shop feature. Your playlist is great, too. I can't wait to see your fabric line. ~jen~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Amber, Katarina & Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve every second in the spotlight sweetie pie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Miss Patty! It's adorable and you deserve it. :)

    I love the way you work polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |