Back in the saddle...

Thank you all soooo much for your sweet comments on my last post regarding my malfunctioning online shopping hand. It pains me to hear that so many of you are experiencing or have experienced this in the past... it surely is crippling! Well, I haven't seen the doc yet, but I'm beginning to think that it may not have been CTS after all because after some much needed rest and a long break from the computer (darn Twitter!) it is feeling much better. Maybe my mom was right...

Anyhoo, today marks the end of the 1st week of the Andalucia eBay launch, which means that a lot of the auctions will be ending soon! Hurry up and check these out before they're gone. A few of my favorite ladies have recently listed some amazing outfits and I wanted to share these with you. Not only am I in total awe of the cool stuff they made with my fabric (still pinching myself!) but I am also a sucker for great photography and adorable models, so I just cannot stop staring at these...

smallsomething has 3 gorgeous Andalucia auctions up right now! Here's 1 of them:

gigglez-n-grinz combined Andalucia with Elsie in this adorable dress! LOVE IT!

Adorable appliqued jeans and jumper by liltumblebugs

Check out silly*jilly's amazing sets (there's 2 of them that you can mix & match!)

I adore all the details & trims used in Cree's newest creation:
You have to see this listing by mamigirlboutique. A fantastic 3-pc. set!

Adorable peasant top & apron skirt by my friend Amie of princess*picasso:
How cool is this jacket & stripwork skirt from simplee*weea!?

mmmmm... are these great or what? I'm just so thrilled to see how everyone was able to get inspired in such different ways by Andalucia. There's still 1 more week left on the launch and more items are listed daily so please keep checking! Support handmade!!!

***THIS JUST IN!***
Above All Fabric is celebrating their 1 year anniversary in a BIG way! They are having an awesome GIVEAWAY on their blog, including some Andalucia! Check out their blog to enter. (Above all Fabric carries the entire selection of Andalucia Fabrics and ribbons.)
****

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Patty! We just loved working with your beautiful fabrics and ribbons!

    Taryn and Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I am SO glad you liked it :) Thanks ever so much for the feature :)
    Rock on
    Cree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:30 AM

    WOWEE! You're right! These are amazing! I'm blown away by the talent in this launch...

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walked in to my local quilt store today to find Andalucia on the front racks! I was really excited to see it in person. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |