Rest your eyes on this...

Today's been an emotional rollercoaster for me. Been chatting with several businesses who have had to shut their doors due to the CPSIA... mostly because their buyers won't accept their products without proper certification and this certification costs more than the products themselves do. Sad, sad times.

Which is why I want to give the ladies over on eBay as much exposure as I can these days. I am crossing fingers, toes, and eyes that this ill-conceived law gets repealed before Feb. 10th, but if for some reason it doesn't, this might be your last chance to get yourself some adorable handmade goodies for your child. (not trying to be dramatic here, just realistic)

Check out my features of the day: (more to come, I promise!)





I hope to showcase different designs each day, if time permits. Tomorrow, I'll share some designs for women & for the home!

If you haven't already done so, please hop on over to Change.org and vote to repeal the CPSIA. Your vote can make a difference!
SAVE HANDMADE!

9 comments:

  1. thanks SO much for the linky love, patty! we have all had such a blast with this launch...your fabric is the happiest stuff out there; i loved crafting something festive and vibrant in the middle of winter.

    :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! I can't wait to go to their sites...

    I made a tote using your line this week. So beautiful. Love Andalucia!

    - Suzanne
    justanotherhangup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty this law is widespread and vague so scary-I called CPSIA today. Thank you for the support ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic... you're so wecome. Your outfit is DIVINE!

    Suzanne... thanks for commenting. Just checked out your blog and your creations are beautiful! :)

    Gumdrop*Shop... thanks for helping out re: CPSIA. Today is the LAST DAY to vote on Change.org. I hope this makes a difference!

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty! I have some of your fabric. Oh my I love it! The colors are vibrant and bold, just my style :) I'm using two of them for a new coffee cozy tutorial and would like to give you the cozy; do you partake in Starbucks-type drinks? LMK! I'll send it to you!

    ~gigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the plug Patty :) I was a little sad to cut into your fabric...it was oh-so-pretty all lined up on my shelf! I guess I will have to replenish!

    What a fun launch!!

    take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm brande new to your blog. I found your group on facebook and wanted to ask about the blum line. I would love to get a dress from that line....the one with the black and white stripes at the bottom. My daughter, Bren is a size 7. Is this still available? If so, how much is it?
    Thank you so much!
    Becca
    www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gigi... of course I love Starbucks, and the like! email me at info@modkidboutique.coom

    Jenn... you're very welcome! That set is so cute!

    Becca... I'm sorry, I don't make clothes to sell anymore. I closed my MODKID shop last year and got rid of my fabric stash. I'm sure you can find someone to make a cute outfit for your daughter amongst these amazing designers though. Good luck! And thanks for your inquiry! :)

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. These have got to be quite possibly the cutest outfits I have seen! I love the way your fabric combines to make such beautiful things...
    On a different note, I have linked this post on my blog in an effort to help people not in the know to understand the far reaching implications of the "lead law".
    Thanks for both the fabric and the support you give to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |