WWC in da house...

Lemme hear ya say "heeeeeey!"

WWC-in-da-house

Get your own autographed copy HERE. Don't forget to let us know who to dedicate it to (even if it's your own name). :) Limited quantities available...

OH, and guess who else will be in da house today?!? You guessed it...

May-2010-patterns

These four lovely ladies will be coming to a retailer near you in the next few days!

OH, and let's not forget the new and improved Kyoko! She's ready to come to your house with a fresh new cover, a new inspiration gallery and a completely re-designed back page with sizing charts and lots more info. Ask your favorite retailer if they have the new MODKID patterns on order!

1-kyoko-cover-500

We're buzzing around like little bees at the MODKID studio today... come join the fun! :)

9 comments:

  1. Heeeey!

    Yesss, I'll be getting my signed copy of the magazine tonight! And... I've already pre-ordered all the new patterns from my local shop. So excited!!!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Love to read your blog. Congrats on the Where Women Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to borders this weekend but it wasn't out yet - so glad as this way i get an autographed copy! can't wait to get it - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your support, ladies! I've been signing copies all morning... hopefully my CTS doesn't rear its ugly head... LOL!! ;)

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad i checked your blog today so i could order my signed copy (hopefully you'll be signing on your beautiful inside spread ). -can't wait to get it.
    -marsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to order a copy, but it won't accept shippng to Australia - do you ship internationally?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! How exciting. Looking forward to the new patterns too.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:26 AM

    I just ordered my copy...and I can't wait to get it. I love your fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |