Winners!

Thank you all for your kind comments on our Fall 2012 patterns.  So glad you love them so much! As promised, we have randomly chosen 3 winners from the comments you left and here they are...


#10
Having to choose one is tough. I'd guess I'd choose Hailey as my daughter is almost a tween.

#49
B. Wright1:32 PM
I loooooove the Piper pattern!

#58
Love the Piper jumper. So cute! 

Congrats to the winners! Each of you will receive the pattern of your choice and enough fabric to make it! Please send your mailing address to info AT modkidboutique DOT com and we will get your package out to you right away!

The new patterns have all shipped to the retailers who pre-ordered them, so you will be seeing them popping up here and there on the internet (and hopefully even at a brick and mortar store near you!)

Check back here tomorrow as I will be kicking off a book tour and giving away and wonderful new book that I am featured in. :)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners! Can't wait to see what you are doing next Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Santre4:27 PM

    Just received sewing Modkid style book with patterns and I am so excited. I have never really worked with knits i'm a little nervous. I have 5 granddaughters who can't wait for me to make things they have marked in book. Have never seen something so beautifully put together. need to decide what to make first and what kind of knit fabric to buy.

    Just love, love,love this site!
    Kim Santre

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |