Common Threads 2016 -- Join the fun!

Thursday, June 23, 2016



Have I ever told you guys how much I adore my Baby Lock machines? Let me count the ways...
1. Symphony... an absolute dream to sew on!
2. Imagine... this serger extraordinaire was the first Baby Lock I ever owned and I never looked back!
3. Coverstitch... for those perfectly finished hems.
4. Unity... sewing, embroidery, quilting... this machine does it all!!



Now that you know what a huge fan of Bay Lock machines I am, then it will make more sense when I tell you how honored and thrilled I am to be invited to this annual event, called Common Threads, put together by Baby Lock's parent company, Tacony Corporation. This was my third year attending and let me tell ya, it gets better and better each year.

Check out this panoramic shot I captured the first day of the event. Look at all those machines!!! The attendees were just beginning to gather around. They are a mixture of the top industry professionals and the best bloggers out there, so, again, I am always so honored to be included.



We got to participate in workshops by amazing teachers, like Evy Hawkins, Lindsay Wilkes and Sarah Gallegos, listen to helpful advice from influencers and bloggers, and do lots and lots of networking.


Here is a fun embroidery project I worked on, taught by the amazing Evy Hawkins.


Heather Valentine, from The Sewing Loft, and I worked on this one together.


My sewing friends and I had so much fun sewing Little Dresses For Africa, a workshop guided by Lindsay Wilkes.


I also got to catch up with old friends, like Cindy from Riley Blake (left), and meet new ones, like Vanessa from Crafy Gemini (right).


Here is a little group pic of most of us on the last night we were there. So much fun!!




A huge thanks to Tacony Corporation for having me again... I had a blast and learned SO MUCH!!

But... the fun doesn't end here! Baby Lock is hosting an After Party and you're invited. Starting June 24th, you can enter to win one of the amazing “Swag Bags” filled with goodies from all of us. Trust me... you won't want to miss this! To enter, go to this link on June 24th http://babylock.com/commonthreads2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |