As soon as we are back from the Thanksgiving break, the London Dress sew-along begins!! I hope you have narrowed down your fabric options and gathered the rest of your materials. If not, you still have time!!
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in store for the beginning of December….
London Dress Sew-Along Schedule
- Day 1 – Prepare the pattern and cut the pattern pieces.
- Day 2 – Prepare the bodice and sew the buttonholes.
- Day 3 – Complete the bodice and sleeves.
- Day 4 – Sew the pockets and complete the skirt.
- Day 5 – Attach the bodice to the skirt, hem the skirt, and attach the buttons.
Two sew-along participants will be selected at random to win Modkid PDF patterns of their choice!
Here is exactly how to participate:
- Sew along with us or at your own pace.
- Ask questions here or in our Modkid Facebook Group.
- Post progress photos in our Facebook Group or Instagram with hashtag #londonsewalong
- Photograph your finished dress and add it to the Facebook Group. Post photos of your dress to Facebook and Instagram using the tag #londonsewalong, so we can all find you.
To be eligible for the grand prize, be sure to add your photos by Monday, December 8th. Please only add photos you don’t mind us sharing on the blog!
Grab your materials, wash and dry your fabrics, and get ready to sew!!