Sewing MODKID Style is in da house!!!

I seriously can't believe it!! I keep staring at this happy little stack with perma-grin on my face. For a limited time you can get your own signed copy of my book on our website. And if you would like a special dedication in the autograph -- maybe you are getting this as a gift for your mom, sister or sewing BFF -- just let us know in the notes section at check out and I will gladly oblige. :)

SMS-in-da-house-01

Is one of these beauties yours?

SMS-in-da-house-02

Get them here while they're hot! And please come back and tell us what you think of it.

P.S. we've had a lot of requests about shipping these internationally and I promise, we tried, but the book is too large to fit in a Priority Mail envelope and if we have to ship it in a PM box, the shipping cost will be as high, if not higher than, the price of the book. Booohoo! But I do know there are a few retailers in Canada and the UK that are carrying this book. If interested in this info, please email us at info@modkidboutique.com

19 comments:

  1. I received notification from Amazon that my book is shipping next week - can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exciting! I hope you love it!

      Delete
  2. just ordered mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine from Amazon TODAY!!! As in I had pre-ordered and it arrived today. Everything is so colorful and fun! Can't wait to try it out. I am almost totally new to sewing so I am a little nerous about working with and selceting knits but the book seems to help walk people like me through it. I love that everything is wearable and not too fussy yet different and unique. Congrats Patty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, WOW, thanks so much! That is so great to hear. I wish this was written on the Amazon page too. haha ;)

      Delete
    2. Consider it done! I am your first amazon review!:)

      Delete
    3. Awwww, thanks so much! We to check but it's not up there yet. Maybe Amazon takes a while to put them up... I don't know. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ordered mine from Amazon and I am so excited to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe you have a book you wrote?!? How Exciting, seeing all these pics makes me want mine to come so bad, can't wait! Congratulations Patty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I seriously can't believe it. It's like a dream. :)

      Delete
  6. Ordered mine today from you... Also got shipping notification too!!! I can't wait!!! I love using your patterns and wish that I could afford to get them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Yes, we shipped all the orders yesterday because we wanted you guys to get them right away! :) Enjoy!!

      Delete
  7. Yay for your book release Patty! I cannot WAIT to sew from it! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. I hope you get your copy soon, soon!

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness!! I want one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ordered my copy from Book Depository..can't wait fo it to arrive in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's in the post to me from Amazon.co.uk - can't wait!

    just wondered, are you going to be doing another knit line to go with the book? I've got a few yards in my stash, but I have a feeling I'm going to want a lot more to work on these projects.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |