Introducing... High Society

My newest fabric collection, as part of Jo-Ann Fabrics' Premium Quilting Cotton line, is called High Society. This line was inspired by a trip my family and I took to the Biltmore Estate last year. It's got a bit of a turn-of-the-century Victorian vibe with some color pop in true Patty Young fashion.


Here is the full color card (click on thumbnail to enlarge):


I had such a fun time designing this collection! While I was drawing the flowers and shapes, I was envisioning all the cute little projects I would soon be designing and sewing with it! Here are afew of those projects to whet your appetite:

 Our newest PDF sewing pattern is called the ZOEY SUMMER ENSEMBLE and it features two sets of tops and two sets of shorts. The cover photo shows Sydney wearing a top made with Wildflowers Navy and shorts made with Brocade Teal. Inset shot shows another set of shorts made with Rose Garden Navy.


Our ZOEY models in this next shot are wearing High Society prints as well...

Our PDF pattern, REESE, features an adorable dress made with Floret Pink:


Another one of our popular PDF patterns, the CECE Lap Neck Dress and Top, also features High Society in the cover shot. Our cover model is wearing a CECE dress made with Wildflowers Citron and Floret Pink.

You may also recognize Wildflowers Navy and Floret Navy in this adorable CECE dress...

And this top version of our CECE is made with Tea on the Terrace Citron and Brocade Fuscia:


If children's clothing is not your cup of tea, check out these projects I designed for JoAnns! Look for FREE patterns in upcoming mailers!






HIGH SOCIETY is now available at Jo-Ann Fabric stores nationwide and also online (along with some limited stock of my previous line, Rendezvous)! You can click on any of the fabric swatches and check availability at your local store by using the STORE LOCATOR widget at the bottom of the page.

4 comments:

  1. I love your new line! Wildflowers is my favorite print, especially in navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Patty! I can't wait to see your fabrics "in the wild".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie3:58 PM

    You've outdone yourself! AMAZING! I love those wildflowers and the rose garden. Off to check my local JoAnn!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. High quality quilt with a excellent designing , i appreciate that. and also refer you posting to my friends that your all articles are amazing to watch..We are providing a big deal in UK.In which bed linen, bedding sheets , Duvet Covers Uk kitchen towels, hair towels, saloon towels and all linen products on cheap rates.Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |