I love seeing inspiration through modeled photographs of patterns, but most of the times you miss some of the details. The line drawings really show off each component.
I thought it might be interesting to take the different views provided in the Zoey Summer Ensemble pattern a little further. Let's see how many combinations we can come up with!!
- View A without the collar.
- View A with the collar but without the tie.
- View A with the elastic cinching.
- View B without the elastic cinching.
- View B without the tabs but with the cap sleeves.
- View C without the front tab.
- View C without side tabs.
- View D without pockets.
- View D with front tab.
Most of the photos in the pattern pair View A with View D and View B with View C, but don't limit yourself. The idea here is to mix things up and make it your own! I also hope these ideas show you how versatile the Zoey Summer Ensemble Pattern can be!!