We will begin the Harper sew-along first thing Monday morning!! Today, until midnight EST, is the last day to use coupon code HARPERSAL2015 for 30% off the Harper pattern or any others in the Etsy shop. If you are in the U.S., I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend, and come ready to sew on Monday!
Here is a breakdown of what we have in store for each day of the sew-along:
- Day 1: Prepare the pattern and cut and prepare the pattern pieces.
- Day 2: Create the bias binding and begin the bodice.
- Day 3: Attach the waistband and skirt.
- Day 4: Sew the side seams and attach the underarm bias.
- Day 5: Complete the bodice casing and straps.
Two sew-along participants will be selected at random to win Modkid PDF patterns of their choice!!
Here is exactly how to participate:
- Sew along with us or at your own pace.
- Ask questions here or in our Modkid Facebook Group.
- Post progress photos in our Facebook Group or Instagram with hashtag #harpersewalong
- Photograph your finished dress and add it to the Facebook Group. Post photos of your dress to Facebook and Instagram using the tag #harpersewalong, so we can all find you.
Grab your materials, wash and dry your fabrics, and get ready to sew!!