I Told You There'd Be Pictures

How much can you pack into a 7-day vacation? If you are the Young family, you can go to 2 Disney parks, several ethnic restaurants, the bars, the beach, sailing and still have enough time left over for some good ol' R&R.

I promise I won't post all 583 pictures shot during this trip, but here are a few highlights. Here is my family (grandparents included) in front of Cinderella's castle at the Magic Kingdom:

Here is Sophia meeting a few of her favorite princesses (and getting their autographs):


Here are a couple of shots on my dad's sailboat. We took it out on Sunday around Port Canaveral...
Sydney had a blast at the Beach on Monday morning (a little boutique sneak peek too!):

Jon and I even had a chance to escape and meet up with a few friends (a.k.a. my "Design Team") for some awesome German beer and food. Here are the highlights of that evening:


I'll leave you now with a nice and wholesome German "beer-drinking song"... we sang it so many times that night that I can't get it out of my head!

Ein Prosit! Ein Prosit! Der Gemütlichkeit! Ein Prosit! Ein Prosit! Der Gemütlichkeit! Eins! Zwei! Drei! G'Suffa! Zicke Zacke Zicke Zacke Hoi! Hoi! Hoi! The Willow Tree Ist Wunderbar!

3 comments:

  1. ACK! How FUN...what a wonderful time you all had :D I'm JEALOUS!!! lolol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. how fun!!!! Makes me want to go RIGHT Now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, girls! Yes, it was a blast. And it was great to get away for a bit without the kids too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |