We Painted Salt Lake City PINK!!!

I am back from my Girls Getaway Weekend with the fabulous ladies from Boutique Cafe and about 40 or so designers from the eBay children's boutique community. It was an absolute blast and definitely not long enough. For those of you who were there... guess what? I am still drinking FIJI water!!! LOL! For those of you who didn't "get that," FIJI water was one of our many sponsors of the event and they sent out dozens of cases of water bottles to keep us hydrated throughout the weekend... it was wonderful. By the end of the conference we had soooo much water left that everyone took some home with them. I didn't think I'd be able to fit any in my suitcase after the long day of shopping and all the wonderful giveaways, but I managed to squeeze in one of their 9-packs! Love you, FIJI!!

I also surprisingly won two of the best prizes there (well, in my opinion, at least, hee hee). I first won an original Amy Butler purse (sent in by the fabric diva herself!) and later on I won an outfit of my choice from GreggyGirl. I will let Sophia pick it out on her own tonight. :) Again, thanks to our wonderful sponsors.

I had an absolute blast chatting with the girls and hearing their stories. I am still chuckling to myself as I try to picture Dayna's marathon sewing days or when I remember Megan telling a half-naked guy who rode in the elevator with us that he was "Blinded by our hotness" LOL! OMG, the poor guy was a blubbering idiot and dripping wet from head to toe (he had just gotten out of the pool) as he rode in the elevator with, what?, like 6 or 7 of us. He missed his floor because he was too busy staring and not pushing buttons. Too funny.

Anyway, I have like 30 pictures posted on my website but here are a couple of teaser shots. Click HERE if you'd like to see the rest of the pictures from the event.

Below is a group shot (no, this was not all of us... only about half!)


Here is me sitting with a few of my favorite ladies! Sandi (portabellopixie) is the queen of blog, Eva (freshandvintage) our fearless LimeVine leader and the always beautiful and talented Amelia (sweetfeetboutique).



Last, but not least, I could not leave out of the sneak peek this super cute picture of me and Daria... her smile and laugh were contagious, to say the least!!!



OK, if you missed the link above, here is its again... the rest of my 30 or so pictures are HERE!!

Oh, and if you'd like to read Emily's awesome account of the event, click HERE. She's a much better writer than I am, so you're in for a treat! :)

Can't wait for the next Girls Getaway!!!

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Wow, Patty! What a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Ahhhhh PATTY!!!! HOWWWWW FREAKING CUTE are you all?!!??! Thanks for sharing!!! Looks like it was so much fun! How awesome you ladies got to meet eachother and spend some sweet time together :) I jelous to say the least that you got to hang out with Eva!!!!

    (((hugs)))
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! SOOOO Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, Patty! You are so amazingly talented at what you do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your contact with Charlene May. ;) It was great to meet you though I wish I could have spent more time with all you wonderful women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Looks like an awesome trip! I am totally jealous too, so thank you so much for sharing the weekend with us! :)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFL!!! I totally forgot about the half naked guy in the elevator! LOL!!! thanks for coming patty! I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time! you are a HOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, you're BEAUTIFUL!!! What great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty I Love You!! You're my little spit fire :)
    I'll never forget you showing us how you tell your husband and kids "NO!" it was so hilarious (I have pictures to prove it!).

    Seriously, the event wouldn't have been the same without your enthusiasm and spark. You are beautiful in every way.

    I tear up just looking at your shots, this was the most amazing experience from start to finish. Thank you Patty for being a part of it.
    XOXOXOXO
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww... thank you for the sweet comments, ladies! I am getting teary eyed reading your comments. It was an absolute pleasure getting to know all of you and for those of you that couldn't make it, there is always next year! I highly recommend you becoming one of the Hot 100! :)

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what is really cool Patty??....now I can hear you talk with your sweet accent while I read what you write...I can see your animated personality too!

    Big Hugs!!!!
    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patty~

    Oh my goodness, I need to get off here, each blog I read is making me miss you all more!
    I loved the elevator moment, thank you for making me laugh about that again!! I needed the laugh!
    I totally just wrote the same thing as Dayna over on Chelsea's blog, I read your words with your accent in my head, it's the cutest thing ever!!
    I loved getting to meet you and having a bit of time at the airport, you're a doll!
    *hugs*
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty!

    money,money,money,money,money,money!!!

    Oh and Goth!

    I am still laughing:) I miss you, you were soooo much fun!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you all just had a BLAST!!! I will definately have to be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, I bet you guys had so much fun!! I bet you are just as fun in person!!! So jealous, way up here!!

    Hey - check out my blog Patty, I awarded you an award too!!

    ~gyl

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |