I hadn't been tagged in a while but just recently I was tagged again by Raina and Michelle, so I though, since I am in between launches I would take a few minutes to share some useless facts about myself.
First of all, Raina tagged me to share 8 useless facts about myself...
“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
OK, so... since I'm a bit of a rule-bender, I will do as above with the exception of tagging 8 people. This game has been going around for quite a while so pretty much everyone I know has been tagged already! LOL!
- I have moved a total of 14 times in my lifetime, spanning 4 different countries and 3 states within the U.S.
- I have almost a full head of gray hair but no one knows that because I color it dark brown (my original color) about every 4 weeks. I can tell by looking at my roots just how gray it is and it freaks me out!!!
- I have been told repeatedly that I look to be in my early-to-mid 20s (even though I am 36). Obviously, none of those people have seen me 4 weeks after dying my hair! ;)
- I have a horrible habit of biting my nails and I even bite my hangnails until they bleed. Yah, I know... GRRROOOOSS! The only thing that keeps me from doing this is a fresh manicure.
- I like doing daredevil-ish things to keep me feeling young and alive. I have been skydiving once, scuba diving several times and recently I went parasailing with Jon. However, I have no desire to go bungie jumping.
- I changed my major 3 times in college before I settled for Photography. I did get a Minor in Graphic Design too.
- I know how to properly construct a pinhole camera and made several of them in college, which I still have as keepsakes.
- Even though I sew for my kids or other people's kids almost every day, I have NEVER sewn an article of clothing for myself.
OK, hope you enjoyed those 8 useless facts. Next, Michelle tagged me for "the middle name game"...
"Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog."
So here it goes:
- M -- Meticulous. About my work, that is. I am the kind of person that will take an entire row of stitching out just because it is not perfectly straight. I will also work for hours on a logo design or on editing a set of photographs until they are just perfect. It's maddening (hey, there's another M word! LOL!)
- A -- Artistic. Art has always been an important part of my life. I knew even as a very small child what I wanted to be when I grew up.
- R -- Romantic. I believe in love at first sight and when I fall in love, I fall HARD. I am also constantly daydreaming.
- I -- Independent. One of the characteristics I am most proud of and one that I try every day to instill in my children.
- A -- Adventurous. I am always up for something new and different. I love traveling to remote parts of the world, eating strange foods that most of my friends wouldn't even touch, and doing crazy things! :)