Summertime

... and the living is easy.

You know you've been slacking on your social media when out of town relatives start asking what's going on because you haven't updated the blog in weeks! Ooops, sorry, everyone! But you know how it is... kids out of school, work, work and more work, then some fun stuff mixed in here and there.

This Summer we've decided not to enroll the girls in a Summer camp, so they've just been spending a lot of QT at MODKID HQ. It's not as bad as it sounds, though. Jon built them a little playroom in the back. It has books, a flat screen TV, a Wii game console with a ton of games and an art table. They go back & forth between reading, drawing and playing most of the day. Then at 3 p.m. every day (weather permitting) we go for a walk around the center square and visit all of our downtown neighbor stores. They've all gotten to know the girls quite well! ;) We usually end up coming back with some sort of trinket... or a smoothie!

Then every once in a while, we take little day trips here & there to break up the monotony...

Summer-2011-01

Summer-2011-02

Summer-2011-03

Summer-2011-04

Summer-2011-05

Summer-2011-07

Summer-2011-06

On the work front, I do have some fun announcements coming up, but have just been waiting to tie some loose ends before I can reveal everything. So stay tuned, everyone! And have a fantastic Summer!!!

5 comments:

  1. well lol, I'm glad your relative made you post, love the pics of your family having fun. Can't wait for all the reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie4:05 PM

    Awww... your girls are just the cutest! I do miss it when you don't post regularly, even though I'm not family. LOL! Looking forward to your next posts...

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny your family is depending on your blog!
    Your girls are darling. I must say I think their play area sounds so perfect! It doesn't sound bad at all! I used to have to go to my dad's business and um there wasn't a play room, not even a toy, your girls are so blessed to have that opportunity!
    I am excited about your Kyoko for women! I need to buy the pattern, that and the tweens version and then I will have them all! Just swamped with teaching sewing classes and sewing right now. Bless you Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I'm gonna try my hardest to post more regularly but can't promise anything. ;)
    Jen, you're right. Kids have it so good these days... they should have nothing to complain about! haha

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |