WINNERS and another announcement

First of all I want to thank each and every one of you for the lovely comments regarding LUSH and our newest sewing patterns. Between our blog and Making It Fun, we received 685 comments and I read and enjoyed each and every one of them. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

Without much further ado, I present you the three lucky winners, randomly chosen this morning from both blogs...

WINNER #1, who will receive 16 yards of fabric in the Sweet palette, is....

#127

I just love the Stargazers on the pink! WOW! I had those flowers at our wedding and they just make me weak in the knees! Simply amazing, job well done!
*****

WINNER #2, who will receive 19 yards of fabric from the Sunny palette, is...
#164
These are beautiful prints, love them. My very favorite collection would have to be the Sunny Palette. LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors!!!

*****

WINNER #3, who will receive our four new MODKID sewing patterns, is...

#281 from Making it Fun
Kim Nugent said...
I love the new fabrics and the raincoat pattern! So perfect to brighten up rainy spring days.

Congratulations to all!!! Please email egrambo@modkidboutique.com at your earliest convenience with your mailing address and Emalee will get your prize packages out to you a.s.a.p.

Now, I know a lot of you commented about wanting to see new laminates so you could sew our new Paige pattern as a raincoat, so here's our new announcement...

laminates-for-blog

Yes, the new LUSH Laminates are now in stock at Michael Miller, so retailers, you can order those now. That is our Sun & Surf Tote there on the left, which we are currently using as a swim bag... how perfect it is to hold all those wet items! And of course, our Paige pattern looks adorable as a reversible rain coat... we are so ready for the rainy season!

And since we also heard from lots of you that you are dying to get the new MODKID patterns, I am thrilled to announce that all the patterns arrived at our warehouse last Thursday and pre-orders began shipping right away. They should be arriving at your favorite retailer this week, so go ahead and ask them if they have the new patterns coming. :)

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! And those laminates are beautiful, I'm hoping to make a jacket for my daughter with some!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |