Here are some highlights:
- Click on the FREE PATTERNS link at the top ^^^ to easily download all of our free tutorials and patterns we currently have available. More will be added as they become available.
- You can now easily find our PDF and Paper sewing patterns by clicking on the tabs above ^^^
- Click on the social media links on the sidebar to follow us >>> and learn firsthand what we're cooking up next.
- If social media is not your cup of tea, no worries, click on the ABOUT link at the top ^^^ to learn more about our company, or scroll down a bit on the sidebar >>> to find several Patty Young and MODKID interviews conducted by industry professionals.
- The ROAD TRIP PATTERN CLUB logo on our sidebar will take you directly to an affiliate page where you can purchase the club membership and get all of the current and previous patterns released. If you don't know about the RTPC, click here to learn more.
Past, on-going and future endeavors...
Courtney has been conducting a fun series she calls MODKID Styled, where she takes a MODKID sewing pattern (either PDF or paper) and pairs it up with fabric combos and trendy accessories to create a whole "ensemble". She even gives you easy links on where to find all the goodies so you don't have to do any extra work. If you would like her to "style" a favorite pattern of yours, just let her know in the comments.
Sew-alongs: We just completed our first ever sew-along, the Sun & Surf Tote, in conjunction with our first ever paper-to-pdf release. It was a blast and we really enjoyed seeing all the projects completed by our SAL participants. We plan to do more SALs in the near future, so if you have any special requests, just et us know in the comments!
MODKID FB Group: don't you hate it when everyone else is in the know and you have to find out second-hand? Join our FB Group to always be the first to get MODKID news. We will announce new pattern and fabric releases there first. We will also post FREE tutorials and poll our members for ideas and suggestions. As if that wasn't awesome enough, our MODKID group has become a sewing forum too where members post questions or concerns and get an answer within seconds from either a MODKID team member or another group member. Come join us here.
If you've been missing new fabric designs from us, I am delighted to say that there are TONS of new fabrics, in quilting cottons, knits and home dec, coming up in the near future. Stay tuned... as soon as I am able to reveal, I will give you the details! (pssst.... a little birdie told me that a sneak peek was posted on the FB Group, so head on over there to check it out.)
That's it for now! Hope you like our new look. Please give us your feedback. We would love to know what you think and if there is anything else you'd like to see form us either here or on Facebook. This is a work in progress...