Reese Sew-Along // Results and Winners

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I am writing in the middle of freezing wintry weather, and the Reese Sew-Along dress are sending warm thoughts my way!! I know some little ladies have some fantastic dresses just in time for spring!



Each of these dresses is so unique. We are so thankful the prize is selected at random, because I know we couldn't settle on a favorite! The lucky winner of the $50 gift card to Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores is Jamie.


All of the participants in the sew along will receive a discount coupon to use in the Modkid Etsy shop.

I have collected the Reese Sew-Along Posts on this page. You can easy access the sew-along pages at any time through the links on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |