The Reese Party Dress sew-along is set to begin on Monday!
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in store for the sew-along….
Reese Dress Sew-Along Schedule
- Day 1 – Prepare the pattern and cut and prepare the pattern pieces.
- Day 2 – Prepare the collar, tabs, and tie.
- Day 3 – Begin assembling the bodice.
- Day 4 – Complete the bodice.
- Day 5 – Attach the bodice to the skirt, hem the skirt, and attach the buttons.
We are so thankful Jo-Ann is the sponsor for the Reese Sew-Along. One lucky participant will be selected at random to win a $50 gift card to use at any Jo-Ann store or on-line.
Here is exactly how to participate:
- Sew along with us or at your own pace.
- Ask questions here or in our Modkid Facebook Group.
- Post progress photos in our Facebook Group or Instagram with hashtag #reesesewalong
- Photograph your finished dress and add it to the Facebook Group. Post photos of your dress to Facebook and Instagram using the tag #reesesewalong, so we can all find you.
Grab your materials, wash and dry your fabrics, and get ready to sew!!