The Zoey Summer Ensemble Sew-along is set to begin on Monday!!
Here is a breakdown of what we have in store for each day of the sew-along;
- Day 1: Prepare the pattern and cut and prepare the pattern pieces.
- Day 2: Sew the bodice, facing, and sleeves.
- Day 3: Sew the blouse side casing, hem, and buttonholes.
- Day 4: Prepare the shorts tabs and pockets. Sew the front and back of the shorts.
- Day 5: Finish putting together the shorts, hem, and attach the waistband.
Two sew-along participants will be selected at random to win Modkid PDF patterns of their choice!!
Here is exactly how to participate:
- Sew along with us or at your own pace.
- Ask questions here or in our Modkid Facebook Group.
- Post progress photos in our Facebook Group or Instagram with hashtag #zoeysewalong
- Photograph your finished dress and add it to the Facebook Group. Post photos of your dress to Facebook and Instagram using the tag #zoeysewalong, so we can all find you.
Grab your materials, wash and dry your fabrics, and get ready to sew!!