A New Custom Listing
And an AWESOME Sample Sale!!


I just listed this fun, Euro-Mod 2-piece set for the Fall/Winter months.
It is custom sized and I have listed it with a low starting bid and NO RESERVE!!! :)

Please take a peek:



Click HERE to visit this auction.

I've also just listed all of my modeling samples from the Baby Gassy Gooma Fall/Winter 2007 Line. These are gorgeous pieces and are all NWT (New With Tags). They are all tagged as "18 Months", but they run rather big... best suited for 24M-2t. Just as a reference, Sydney was just over 2 years old when she modeled these pieces. If you have any questions about measurements & sizing, please don't hesitate to email me at info@modkidboutique.com. To expedite the listing process I did not take any measurements but I'd be happy to if you have a specific question. :)

Also, I should mention that these are all priced to move!! I have listed all of these at $9.99 or under with NO RESERVE ... which is just a teeny, tiny fraction of their retail value.

Click HERE to visit the BGG sample sale!
Check out the Baby Gassy Gooma site to see more pictures and the retail value of these pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |