Blush

It's the name of my newest design -- a 3-piece set made with my friend, Sandi's, yummy Ginger Blossom fabric :) ... check it out:



I listed this on Etsy already, but since it is hard for me to break out of the eBay mentality of taking/showing tons of pictures, I made myself a little page to show the entire shoot! LOL!
So, you can click HERE to go to the Etsy listing, or click HERE to check out the rest of the photo shoot.

Due to my busy schedule right now (and the fact that I am going on vacation next week) I can only offer this as a ready-made set in size 3T/4T, but if you are interested in a custom of this design, please check back with me on March 25th, when I will be joining 75 other children boutique designers on an eBay/Etsy launch honoring Ginger Blossom! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your daughter is such a cutie :) I love her dark hair and eyes....she looks like she could have a mischievous side?!? My 3 year old is the same way LOL!

    Hope this does well for you :)
    Take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch, Jenn! A mischievous side? Hmmmm.... I think she is 75% mischievous and a tad of nice & sweet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Julia...although she is more like 90% mischievous and 10% good as gold ;)

    But they are definitely fun!

    Take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Jenn! So true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty...I love, love, love these fabrics. I think this will have to be the fabrics for Emma's 2nd birthday outfit! I kind of have an idea in my head but not sure yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment, Amber. Let's chat about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |