Winner and Lecture

I want to first thank you all for leaving such personal comments on my last post regarding Sew Red and Women's Heart Disease. I enjoyed reading each and every one of them and am so pleased to learn of how you are all making changes in your diet and lifestyle to live a healthier life.

Since everyone's comments were so great and I had such a hard time choosing a winner, I left it all to luck and let Random.org choose the winner for me. Drum roll, please! The winner is.... comment #17!

I love the bag you designed! The book looks great and for a worthwhile cause.
I have pulmonary hypertension ( high pressure within the heart) It was caused from an auto immune disease and not by life choices. There is no cure for it but it has made me very aware of making changes in my life so as to keep every other part of me as healthy as possible.

Kate, thank you so much for sharing your story. Please email us with your mailing address at your earliest convenience and we will get your Sew Red book out right away. Our email is info@modkidboutique.com

If you are local to Central Illinois, I will be doing a lecture and sale for the Lincoln Quilt Guild this Saturday, Feb. 23rd (tomorrow!) Below are the details...
Jefferson St. Christian Church
1700 N. Jefferson Street
Lincoln, IL 62656
217-732-9294
Saturday, February 23, 2013 
Sale starts at 11:30 a.m.
(FQ bundles, patterns, books, ribbon packs, pin tins, and much more!)

Lecture begins at 1 p.m.
Event ends at 2:00 p.m.
Hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |