I have been tagged again! This time by a brand new blogger and old friend of mine, Aida of annabella*designs. I feel like the most popular kid in school all of a sudden. You know... the one that doesn't get picked LAST for sports or for any team-related activity. And this is a brand new feeling for me, because I was quite the DORK in school ... definitely not COOL.
Anyway, I am supposed to share seven random things about myself that most people don't know. Jon's gonna love this one... he claims I already share too much on my blog! LOL!
- I have been skydiving AND scuba-diving and I am a certified PADI scuba diver. (I haven't done either in a few years though -- it's just too dangerous and when you have kids it puts everything into perspective.)
- English is my second language. Spanish is my first and French is my third. (Although it's been so long since I spoke French that I have almost lost it all.)
- I love condensed milk so much that I can actually eat it right out of the can ... and I have! (many times!)
- When I was 3 years old, I was hospitalized for the croup and I lived in a plastic bubble for a couple of months. I have some very distorted memories of that time.
- I have traveled to 21 countries and hope to visit a lot more in my lifetime!
- I am deathly allergic to cats and lately have developed an allergy to pretty much all furry animals. :(
- I have a terrible case of insomnia (and have had it for years) and often times I lie awake at night dreaming up new designs or running through my to-do list over & over again in my head. It's maddening!
OK. Those are my seven random facts. Now I am supposed to tag 7 people. How do I not tag someone who's already been tagged?? Oh well, I'll give it a shot: Tuesday, Lovelyn, Em, Judy, Michelle, Ash & Jeana.