A brisk and lively tempo

That's what "Allegro" means... and that's my poor attempt at having an interesting blog post title. Oh well! I'm still buried in work here (in other words, there's a brisk and lively tempo in the studio) and in addition to that I'll be attending a couple of local events in the next few weeks which I'll detail at the bottom of this post in case you're in the area and want to stop by.

But while I'm here I wanted to wish one of our awesome retailers, Allegro Fabrics, a VERY HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY. They have been a great supporter of me pretty much since I started and currently carry a wide selection of my fabric designs and sewing patterns. And I am honored and thrilled to have been chosen for their very first Designer Interview. Go check it out... they are having tons of sales this week!!!


If you live in Central Illinois or will be visiting in February & March, here are a couple of events I will be attending:

The Central Illinois Textiles Show
Sunday, Feb. 7 and Monday Feb. 8, 2010
Eastland Suites Center in Bloomington, IL
(Valerie and I will be there on Sunday morning)


“My Journey as a Fabric and Pattern Designer”
by Patty Young
March 3, 2010, 6:30 p.m.
Gems of the Prairie Quilters
5614 N. University St., Peoria, IL

Oh, and hey, there's still time to enter to win that sweet Flora &Fauna bundle over at TRUE UP. The contest ends tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 5th. Thank you all for the amazing comments over there... you all make me blush! :)

Now, back to whistling while I work...

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and tell you I've been reading all your interviews here & there and feel so inspired by all that you have accomplished! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Annie. Your comments always make me smile. :)

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could see your presentation in Peoria...However, I live in GA and its just a bit too far away. You ought to think about doing a podcast. Id surely subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I might actually be able to make that presentation in March. I'll have to see how willing my husband is to take over bedtime that night.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |