Elf Stocking FREE PDF Pattern
headersnappyholidays copy


When the folks at Baby Lock asked me if I'd like to participate in their blog round-up of “Snappy Holiday Projects.”, I was thrilled and flattered. They said it should be something that will fulfill that “OMG I need to come up with something fast!” feeling we all get during the holiday crunch, and I knew exactly what I was going to design! This whimsical Elf Stocking has been in the back of my mind since last year, but I never had a chance to sew it up. Now, I had the push to get it done. And now you can too with this FREE pattern you can download off the Baby Lock site. Just check out all the amazing projects you can make from these talented blogger friends!! You can seriously make something cool for everyone on your gift list!

Elf Stocking

Just like our adorable Owl Stuffie Pattern we featured last week, this one comes as an 8-page downloadable PDF document. Print it at 100% (no scaling) right to your desktop printer. No need to enlarge the pattern... it has been tiled so all you have to do is print, cut, tape and sew! Step-by-step sewing instructions, detailed diagrams and photos are also included in true MODKID fashion.

stocking1

Here's another close-up of the stocking. We sewed miniature jingle bells to the points of the cuff and curly toe, but you could add anything from your stash... pom-poms, buttons, ribbons, whatever your heart desires! These are perfect for using my new Textured Basics fabrics (shipping this week!)

stocking2

Have fun making your Elf Stocking! And please let us know what you think of the pattern. We would love for you to add photos to our Flickr pool. :)

Find this pattern and many others HERE.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    Goodness – I made Sew4Home's Elf Stockings from 2009 and they look just the same. They just featured a redo of these same exact stockings on Sew4Home just a couple weeks ago. Wow! http://sew4home.com/projects/fabric-art-accents/re-imagine-renovate-holiday-style-elf-stockings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and the link. Oh, their version is so cute too! I love the Sew4Home gals... we've worked together several times in the past. Happy Holidays and enjoy your stockings!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |