Swinging on the Vine

Well, after much deliberation, I have finally found a new home on eBay. The fabulous designers of LimeVine have welcomed me with open arms and what an awesome Vine it is! I have had the best time the past few hours chatting with the ladies and getting to know them a bit better, and I am even jumping on their upcoming group launch...shhh... the theme is a secret for now but I promise it will not disappoint. To check out the LimeVine listings on eBay, click here. Unfortunately, I could not change the titles on my existing listings because they already had bids by the time I joined the group, so they will not show up on this search. To check out my listings, click here.

3 comments:

  1. :) I think that group is a great fit for you!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you both! Your opinions mean a lot to me!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |