The Enchanted Forest

It's the name of my newest semi-custom listing on eBay and also, the title of LimeVine's mini-launch which starts TODAY!


What is a "semi-custom auction"? Well, in this case, the totally original and one-of-a -kind appliqued Anna wrap dress is pre-made and will fit sizes 2T - 5T, but I will custom make the 2-piece knit set in your sweetie's size. In the pictures, Sydney is almost 3 and wearing mostly 3Ts for size reference, but Sophia (who is almost 6) also tried it on and it fit well around the width but the length was more like a shirt... just below the belly button. It looks super cute as a dress or just as a top! :)


Click HERE to visit this auction! Oh, and don't forget to read through the sweet story! Jon wrote it for me. :)

Or click HERE to see all the Enchanted Forest listings by my super talented groupmates at LimeVine!

And click HERE to visit all my current auctions!

I have relisted Copenhagen as a ready-made, ready-to-ship set in size 2T/3T. Check the listing for measurements. :)




Oh, and I have received a few inquiries in the past couple of weeks about Halloween costumes. and I'm happy to announce that YES! I will have one this year. If your dd is as obsessed with MINNIE MOUSE as Sophie is, then this is the auction for you!! It is custom-sized (12M - 7) and will only be offered ONCE and it comes with some really unique Disney extras that will surely make your little princess stand out in the crowd! Look for that listing later on this week... it will probably only be a 3- or 5-day auction, to give myself enough time to recreate it for you before Halloween! :)

2 comments:

  1. As always , your work is BEAUTIFUL!!! The fabric is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |