I *heart* my Oilily Fabric!

And if you do too, go check out my 2 new listings on eBay. I had a little bit left-over of this amazing Oilily reprint fabric, from Stenzo, in both colourways (pink & teal) and I decided to create a couple of semi-custom sets that would be perfect for transitioning into Spring. The decoupage top and crochetted hat will come "as is" but I will adjust the pants (waist & length) to your desired measurements for a perfect fit.


Click HERE to view this auction.


Click HERE to view this auction.

I have a low starting bid and a BIN option for those who would like to snatch them up right away, so go take a peek. :)

Thanks for looking! :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Love the outfit and the fabris are so fun and adorable.

    Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comment, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 PM

    How adorable! I'm lovin' all your photos and pretty pretties Patty (that was a mouthful!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 AM

    I LOVE that fabric! It is so cool!!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |