BIG News, NEW Items and BIG Sale!!

If you don't follow custom boutqiue groups on eBay/Etsy then the next announcement will be completely irrelevant to you, but if you do, then you might be interested to know that 2 of eBay's top groups, Boutique LimeVine and The Not-So-Plain Jaynes, have decided to join forces and form one giant group of talented designers. The new endeavor, starting today is called LimeJaynes and you can now search "LimeJaynes" on both eBay and Etsy to find all the items created by these talented group of ladies.



In honor of our new LimeJaynes group I have created a few new pieces for my Etsy store in a gorgeous new lime green Marimekko pattern I recently acquire. And... to celebrate the new group and the coming of Spring, I am having a 24-HOUR SALE!!! It starts right now (approximately 11 am C.S.T.) and will go on until 11 a.m. CST tomorrow, Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008.

SALE: You will receive 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER PLUS FREE SHIPPING!! I know, I am feeling generous, so take advantage because once it's over, it's OVER! LOL!!! The prices you see in my store DO NOT REFLECT these discounts. Just check out and pay as you normally would and I will do a partial refund after your PayPal payment comes through ... I promise! :)

If you are paying via Money Order, just convo me after your purchase to get the total from me!

Remember... this is a 24-HOUR SALE, so it is first-come-first-served on some of these limited edition items and the sale will end around 11 a.m. CST on April 2nd, 2008.

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
modkid.etsy.com


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |