Going out for Sex...

...And The City movie that is! I am giddy with excitement. I don't know if there are any SATC fans out there but I literally sobbed out loud during the last episode and when I heard about the movie coming out I got chills. I am such a HUGE fan of the show so I hope the movie doesn't disappoint.

I was gonna go with Jon (yup, he's an SATC fan too, hard to believe!) but then my friend Dawn called today and asked if I wanted to join a group of girls for cosmos (of course!) at Swingers and the movie and I just couldn't say no. How could I pass this up? This is the kind of movie you should go see with a group of fabulous 30-somethings, right? Not with your hubby. You go see movies like this or this or this with your hubby. Or in my case you get stuck seeing this movie on date night. Yah, niiiiice. ;)

So what am I wearing tonight? I picked up this gorgeous dress (in coral) a couple of weeks ago to wear to Fall Quilt Market (I know, I plan waaaaaaay ahead of time!) because I thought it personified Andalucia perfectly. But I just can't stand seeing it hanging there in my closet, so sweet and lonely... it beckons me! So alas, it is going out with me tonight. Do you all think it would be highly uncool if I wear it again for my big fabric debut? hmmmm... And of course, I can't go see Mz Parker in all her glory without wearing this.

Oh, and before I go, did you guys see the latest posting on the Marimekko blog, Always Mod? Looks like some awesome Marimekko curtains have a little cameo appearance in the movie and they are asking their readers to report back to them if you saw it. So, I'll be reporting here and there tomorrow with all the juicy details.

toodooloo!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have been DYING to go see it...had plans last weekend that fell through :( I bet the Free People dress is FAB...I so heart that brand...it is hard to find here though!

    Hope you have a great night out with the girls...ENJOY! Wish I was there to tag along ;)

    take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have fun Patty! I am right behind you this weekend, hooray for girls night out!!!!

    Jennifer
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and saw it, with my husband. He made me count the number of men that were at the movie - all 16 of them. SATC was good but a little long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, girls!
    Girls Night Out was a blast! The movie was fabulous!!! I laughed & cried & laughed & cried some more... good times! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |