Pardon Our Dust

I am playing with a few fresh looks for the Summer so it might look a bit messy around here for a bit. Let me know if anything looks totally off on your end. I work on a Mac and sometimes what I see is not what the rest of the world sees.

While I put the finishing touches on this blog make-over, don't forget to leave a comment on my 2 Year Anniversary post to be entered to win a fabulous prize. There is still time! You can also win a prize by purchasing my 100th item sold in my Etsy store... we are dangerously close!

5 comments:

  1. I love the new look, Patty! I love green and yellow and what I see on my screen it is a combination of both :) Very fresh and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow, Patty. It reminds me of lemon sherbet - so yummy on those hot summer nights. I wanted to let you know that MacKenzy LOVES her new MODKID skirt - it's been three days now and I can't get her to take it off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    Lovely blog makeover! Makes me smile when I look at it. :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the great comments! I think I am pretty much done with the upgrades... just have to fix a couple of links on my sidebar. This new look is really cheering me up... it was about time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Patty! I tagged you on my blog...go check it out for details!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |