Introducing... Penelope Plus!

Thank you all for the super positive reception of Naomi and the new Kyoko Tweens' and Misses' patterns. I am giddy with excitement about this new line-up! Last pattern reveal, but certainly not least, is Penelope Plus. We get A TON of requests for Women's Plus-Size patterns and when Kathy Miller did a quilt shop tour back in the Summer, she found out that this was the most requested pattern, so I knew it was a must!

1-penelope-plus-cover-500px

Penelope Plus
comes in sizes 1X (16-18), 2X (20-22) and 3X (24-26) and 6 different versions so you can have a different look for each day of the week. :) See more detailed sizing info and fabric requirements on the site.

pp-pottygirls

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from the cover shoot with my beautiful model, Felicia. She is wearing View C in Aromatherapy Berry with Zen Garden Ocean for the neck band and ruffle.

PENELOPE-Felicia-07

PENELOPE-Felicia-03

PENELOPE-Felicia-08

A million thanks to my pattern testers, Carrie Siegel and Jenni Alexander for the wonderful feedback!

For that perfect “Just Like Me” look, check out our girl’s Penny pattern (sizes 2T - 10 girls) and our Misses’ Penelope pattern (sizes XS - XL), sold separately.

Again, these are just sneak peeks. The patterns will be in stock at the beginning of May. Retailers, you can pre-order all new patterns NOW on our website. Log-in with your user name & password and happy shopping! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh you rock! I just recently purchased the Penny to make dresses for my girls and now I can make this for me!!! Yeah! So many patterns don't come in plus sizes and if they do they aren't the right style for that body type. This is perfect! If only I had had this in time for Easter! :) Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love it! I'm making one of these for my BFF so we can wear our matching Penelopes to GNO! You think of everything, Patty!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is really cute and really flattering. i'll have to get one of these to try my hand at making my own tshirts. thanks for such wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Twins Squared, would have loved this for Easter, but will love making when it is available, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you! I'm so excited about this! I have Penny and have made a dress and shirt for my daughter, I can't wait to get it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure Penelope will be my summer uniform. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |