Winner!
(and a fun idea I just had)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my new laminates, the umbrella tutorial and the new Andalucia re-release (more on that tomorrow, if I get all my pictures done!).

The winner of the Umbrella contest is comment #40:

I haven't checked out the instructions yet, but I would love to have one of these for my little one. Love the dress too!

Congratulations, Pam! Please email Emalee at egrambo@modkidboutique.com at your earliest convenience to claim your new Lush umbrella! Make sure to send her your mailing address so we can get it out to you right away!

Now, I was messing around on Facebook today (because I don't have anything better to do, apparently) and I came across a fun picture my sister had posted of her coming across my new book at her local Barnes & Noble store. So, I came up with a super fun idea that will require all of you out there. If you are curious, go to our Facebook Fan Page and read the most recent post. Would love for as many of you as possible to participate. I am brainstorming a cool giveaway as I type this.


Also, if you haven't heard, it's time for MODERN MADNESS again at the FatQuarterly blog! If you didn't play last year, it's just like March Madness (with brackets and everything) but with modern fabrics instead of ... uhm... basketball? haha This year both Grand Bazaar and Lush are nominated and we are so proud. Grand Bazaar is up today, so please go VOTE VOTE VOTE!! Lush will be up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |