Happy Friday!!

Yes, it seems I've fallen into a Friday blogging routine. This worked out for you guys because you got an extra couple days to enter the QuiltHome Heaven & Helsinki contest. I'm sure you're all dying to know who won, so without much further ado, the randomly selected winner is...

#55
I LOVE the Fair Isle Stripe in Orange! I love it all!!! Looking at this fabric line inspires me to dream up all sorts of girly, ruffly dresses and skirts!!! It is soooo much fun to sew with many different coordinating fabrics! Especially bright fabrics!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Melissa! Please send your mailing address to info@modkidboutique.com and the wonderful folks at QuiltHome will send you this little bundle of goodness!

So... who's excited about the Olympics? We are! In our househod we have one little gymnast...

sophie-gym-01

sophie-gym-02

And one little swimmer...

syd=swim-01

So, you'd better believe we'll be keeping our eyes glued to the TV set the next few days.

On work front news, we are putting the finishing touches on the FAll 2012 Sewing Patterns... I cannot wait for you to see what we have in store this time! And... strike offs for my Fall Fabric Line (no, that is not what it's called, but I'm keeping it hush-hush for now) arrived this morning, and I am IN LOVE! I've also recently signed a couple of other licensing deals so you'll be seeing a lot more Patty Young on other [non-sewing-related] products in the next few months! More on all of that soon, I promise!

Have a great weekend, everyone! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner! We have two little gymnasts in our house. I love watching their little expressions as they watch the olympic gymnasts do all their jumps and flips. So sweet!

    Anie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for this amazing prize!!! I am sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |