A new year, a new tag...

I haven't been tagged in a while so I was pretty psyched when I received this one from Wendy.

4 jobs I have had:

1. Selling Concert T-Shirts at a local Flea Market (summer HS job)
2. Developing film and printing photos for my college newspaper
3. Digital Image Artist (editing & restoring old photographs)
4. Graphic Designer


4 films I could watch over and over:
1. Dangerous Liaisons
2. Trainspotting
3. Heathers
4. Pulp Fiction

4 Places I have lived:
1. Costa Rica
2. Puerto Rico
3. Netherlands
4. USA (Atlanta, Florida and Illinois)


4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Project Runway
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. My Name Is Earl


4 Favorite Foods:

1. Any and All Seafood! YUM!
2. Filet Mignon
3. Cuban Food
4. Vietnamese Food

4 Websites I visit everyday:
1. eBay
2. Facebook
3. Flickr
4. Modkidboutique


4 Places I would love to be:

1. Northern Spain
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. Sonoma/Wine Country

4 Favorite Colors:
1. pink
2. red
3. black
4. apple green

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
1. Isabella
2. Penelope
3. Chloe
4. Emma

4 People I am tagging:
1. Kristen
2. Emily
3. Amber
4. Cree

3 comments:

  1. So fun to read all about you in your tag...sounds like you've been "around"...in a good way! And so many talents! I wish I could take even one half bad picture! I also love your unique and funky designs! Good luck to you, and thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to learn more about you girlie!

    xoxo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |