To Market...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments regarding Sanctuary. I am thrilled that you love it as much as I do. I apologize that I didn't post the contest winners yesterday as I intended to. We worked all day and night finishing up the booth samples and packing up the truck, but I'm happy to say we got it all done and now we are about to get... on the road again...

So, we let the randomizer pick, and the winners are:

Comment #126. Moni Rose said...
oooo... the warm palette is my favorite, you had me at “sherbet”!!
i’m so excited that you did this in a shirting weight (i make dresses specifically) and it’ll be so nice to have some softer/lighter options than normal quilting weight for these fun prints!
plus, the 25th is my birthday, so winning would be an extra special surprise :)
Comment #229. Tonya Yarwood said...
Love the warm palette! Finally prints that I look forward to making myself something with. The knits are wonderful. I’m so happy you chose to do knits again, and I look forward to working with the shirting wovens.
Moni, you have won the shirtings bundle and Tonya, you have won the knits bundle. Since we don't have time to ship anything right now, we'll get these out when we come back from the show, so you have a little over a week to mull this over and decide which prints and which pattern you'd like to play with. :) Please email your choices and mailing address to info@modkidboutique.com

Since I hate to blog without visuals, I'll leave you with a last-minute booth sample we sewed up. This is Kyoko in Orchid Feng Shui ... possibly my favorite Kyoko to date, so delicate and sweet! Usually I do this pattern in a myriad of fabric combos but this fabric was just screaming to be the spotlight and I think it suits this design so well!

kyoko-in-fengshui

If you'll be attending Fall International Quilt Market this coming weekend, please stop by Booth 931-933 and check out this and many, many more samples!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the pattern and the fabrics. Gorgeous. Have fun at market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Happy moments during the Quiltshow! (I wish I could be there - maybe in the future it will be possible:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn you! I told y'all not to enter! hahahaha - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Kyoko!!! I wanna make one *just like it*! Congrats to the winners. And please have safe travels and a super fun time at Quilt Market. I'll be waiting for your recap. :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners, the Kyoko is gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful time at the quilt market, I wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh! Thank you so much Sandi!! I'm pumped to try some of them out :)

    The kyoko is beautiful! i agree that it's one of the best combos yet.
    Have a fantastic time at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you lucky ducks! Have fun at the market, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been browsing all the new lines introduced at Market and your's is my absolute favorite. Can't wait to see it in "person".

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |