Everything you ever wanted to know
(or didn't) about me
I was recently tagged by the sweet Michelle of the Boutique Buyer's Blog and the lovely Gazza Girls of Ragazza Bella to share 7 useless facts about myself ... some random, some weird. I found this rather amusing because I have been tagged before several times for this same kind of thing. Let's see... in this post I shared 7 random facts, and then I was tagged to share 8 useless facts about myself HERE. Oh, and even going back to my very first post on this dear blog... yep, you guessed it! ... it was a "sharing useless info about myself" kind of post.
So I think, after I get done with this one there will be nothing left to share... you all will know every random, useless and weird thing there is to know about yours truly! Now, these are gonna be very random... I had to make sure not to double up on the previous ones.
1. I prefer COKE over PEPSI. Actually, that is a major understatement. I adore Coke and I think Pepsi is utterly undrinkable.
2. I am on my second (and hopefully last) marriage. Yep, I was married once before Jon, briefly, when I was young and stupid (or younger and stupider) and thankfully, the marriage ended quickly and painlessly and I thank my lucky stars every day that it did not produce any offspring (not even a pet to battle over!) ;)
3. I had induced labor with both of my girls and was fully medicated through the entire process. As a matter of fact, if I had had the option of getting my epidural 9 months earlier at the onset of pregnancy, I would have gladly taken it! LOL! I guess you can say I don't like unnecessary pain. Or maybe I'm just a wimp. hee hee. But regardless, both of my childbirth experiences were painless, fun and enjoyable. :)
4. I have very recently started collecting Pullips dolls. I actually only have one... Papin ... but I adore her! I have not taken any pictures of her yet (that is just a stock photo), but I plan to do so very, very soon! Oh, and I also have a mini Pullip, or I think they like to be called little Pullips, LOL! You can see pictures of here in my Flickr. (is two even considered a collection? probably not)
5. I am a beer and chocolate snob. I prefer the imported brands of both of those over the domestic ones. Belgian ones are my favorite. I absolutely drool over Belgian chocolate! YUM YUM YUM And as for beer, the Belgian brews are far, far superior in taste, smoothness and consistency over any domestic brew I have ever tasted. My favorites are Lindeman's Lambic, Sterkens White Ale and Hoegaarden. OK... now I'm salivating. LOL!
6. I think I may also be a thread & fabric snob. LOL! I only use Gutterman or Mettler thread and lately I have been so infatuated with imported fabrics (esp. the Japanese imports and European... Stenzo, etc. fabrics) that I cannot even look at anything else. UGH! My paypal account is suffering big time. :(
7. I left this one for last because it is the most meaningful one: I have recently started working on some graphics that I hope to sometime in the future turn into textile designs. My friend, Sandi, strongly encouraged me to pursue this a while back and I was hesitant at first, but I have decided to just give it a go. With my graphic design background, I think it will come as a natural progression for me and the worse thing that could happen is that I get turned down, but at least I get a fun trip to Market out of it! ;) Thanks, Sandi, for giving me the push I needed. If all goes well, I'll be seeing you in Portland next May!! :)
OK... PHEW! That was a lot of random stuff, but I tell ya, I had to. After all the similar tags I have done in the past, it was slim pickins'